Oh! It’s really a big event to me! A part time job!
Today my cousion introduced me to the periodical group in the library in my school. He gave me a note about the vacancys in saveral times, and I found that the vacancy at 13:00~17:00 on Mondays and 15:00~17:00 on Wednesday is just the time I have no class. Then we went to the office on the 3rd floor (I had never noticed there before. ). A woman let me fill a table, told me something about the work generally.(She is kind.) So, I will start my first part time job in my whole life on next Monday.
Six hours a week, it is lucky for me that I have enough time to adapt this work. But by contrast, I have less time to study or do other things, especially when I have two clubs in this semester. Many students in other countries have to work to pay for their tuition in the college. But in Taiwan most of us don’t work through school, so we have more time to do what we want. But I think it also important to learn how to manage your time, and when you have to earn some money, you will be more careful with money and work to a budget.
So now I only have five hours that I don’t have class. I almost go back to be a high school student, right? (To my silly sister… I also have work to do at night.) Though it will be a challenge, I will do my best to take a balance in study, two clubs, part time job, and of course, my health(exercise,diet and a regular time for work and rest).
P.s. wa ha ha…Even if writing in English, I also could write more than a thousand words !


5 回應:
為什麼要節食?
哇..我把它看完了
好像在讀考卷上的閱讀測驗...
write in English not a difficult thing as u thought right?
i am C
To C
本來就是啊,我現在筆記為了方便都是英文呢..
To K
diet不是節食啦..你英文讀到哪去了
本來就是啊,我現在筆記為了方便都是英文呢..~
不過用英文寫筆記感覺沒用中文寫的好阿
張貼留言